1. Commitment of security
Card payment system provided by payment intermediaries partners ("Payment Intermediary Partner") has been legally licensed to operate in Vietnam. Accordingly, the card payment security standards at the Website Gostream ensures compliance with industry security standards.
2. Security regulations
2.1. The policy of payment by international card and domestic card (internet banking) ensures compliance with the security standards of Payment Intermediary Partner, including:
- Client's financial information shall be protected during transaction by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer);
- Certified payment data security standard (PCI DSS) provided by Trustwave;
- The feature of encoding international card numbers (Tokenization);
- Information security principles and regulations in the banking and finance industry according to the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam.
2.2. Policy of security of payment transaction that Website Gostream applies to Client:
- Website Gostream provides a token storage utility that only stores the encrypted strings by the Payment Intermediary Partner provided to Website Gostream;
- Website Gostream does not directly store Client’s card information. The security of Client’s payment card information is performed by a licensed Payment Intermediary Partner;
- For international cards: Client’s payment card information that can be used to establish transactions not saved on Website Gostream. Payment Intermediary Partner shall store and secure;
- For domestic cards (internet banking), Website Gostream only stores order codes, transaction codes and bank names.
Website Gostream commits to ensuring the strict implementation of the necessary security measures for all payments performed on Website Gostream.