HOW TO USE PAYOO TO BUY GOSTREAM PACKAGE
Payoo is an electronic wallet that works as an Online wallet, helping users pay bills on e-commerce websites or make the most convenient transfer transactions.
Payoo cooperates with many banks, allowing owners to deposit money into or withdraw money from the Wallet to a bank account via Internet Banking or other transaction channels.
From March 18, 2021, GoStream officially integrated Payoo into the supported payment methods when users upgrade the package to increase payment options for customers more convenient and fast.
II/ Instructions for upgrading GoStream package with Payoo
1. Payment by domestic card/bank account
This payment method applies to customers who own a domestic card/bank account.
After choosing this payment method, please choose the Bank that issued the card you currently own.
After choosing a Card Issuer, you enter information on the card including the card number printed on the card, card holder name printed on the card and the phone number used to register the card.
Click “Next” to initiate payment.
-The card has a mobile phone number registered with the Bank or an account registered for the eBanking service of the Card Issuer.
- Make sure your account has enough balance to pay.
2. Payment by international credit/debit card (Visa,Master,JCB)
This payment method applies to customers who own an international card/bank account.
After choosing this payment method, please choose the type of card you currently own: Master card, Visa, JCB.
After selecting the card type, you enter Payment Information on the card including Card Number, Card holder Name printed on the card, Expiry date, CVV/CVC (last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- For Mastercard, you need to register for 3DSecure service at the Bank's counter before making a transaction.
- For Visa card, you need to register for Verify by Visa service at the Bank's counter before making a transaction.
- For JCB card, please enter the correct card information selected. Transactions canceled after payment will not be refunded the transaction processing fee (if any).
3. Pay with QR Code
To save time for doing payment, you can choose the payment method by QR Code.
Select Scan QR Code and press Next.
The system will provide you a payment QR code corresponding to the value of your order. You can scan the payment QR using Banking applications (Mobile Banking) or e-wallets that support this feature.
4. Pay by E-wallet Payoo
If you already have a Payoo E-wallet account, you can choose to pay by E-wallet.
Select E-Wallet and press Next.
The system will display the Payoo E-wallet login information, please enter the correct information to proceed with the payment.
5. Pay at the store near your home
With just a phone, computer with Internet connection or Payoo points, you can easily complete your payment. You can choose to pay at stores near your home if there are Payoo points around your location.
Enter your phone number or email to receive an online payment code.
After receiving the payment code, you just need to go to the transaction point near your home. Inform the staff that you want to pay the Payoo bill and attach the payment code to do the transaction for buying the package.
GOSTREAM - Professional restream software
- Website: https://www.gostream.co/
- Register: https://app.gostream.co/signup
- Tutorial videos: https://bit.ly/GoStreamOfficial
- Hotline: 1900 277 255
- Messaging: http://m.me/gostreamtool
#gostream #profesionallivestream #freeregistration #effectiveselling #increaseinteraction