I/ Benefits of broadcasting livestream by Facebook cookies on GoStream?
After adding Facebook account on GoStream, you can do:
- Broadcast livestream in Group by clicking to choose group, needn’t to use RTMP address.
- Group that you want to live doesn't need the Gostream App- Using Gostream App to livestream in Group
II/ How to broadcast livestream by Facebook cookies on Gostream
To broadcast livestream by using Facebook cookies, please follow instructions below:
Step 1: Visit the Chrome store extension to add a cookie support extension HERE
Click Add extension to complete adding utility to your device.
Step 2: Click the Extensions con to open the token support page. Press the arrow and select Cookies of facebook.
Select the Copy icon to copy cookies
Step 3: Access our website: GoStream.co, go to option “Profile”, select the Facebook icon to link Facebook.
Step 4: Switch to the Cookies tab and paste the copied cookies. Click “Add” to add Facebook using Cookies
After adding, the linked account option will show the Facebook you have added with Cookie
Step 5: You proceed to create a livestream. In the Account section, choose a Facebook account with the phrase "cookiesFb" attached.
Following the steps above, you have finished broadcasting the livestream using facebook cookies. Wishing you success!
GOSTREAM - Professional re-broadcast livestream software
- Link information: https://www.gostream.co/
- Link register: https://www.gostream.co/#signup-free
- Link instruction: https://bit.ly/GoStreamOfficial
- Hotline: 1900 277 255
- Inbox: http://m.me/gostreamtool